I built this for my dog's birthday, and he won't even go inside. I stopped siding it--as it all just seemed so pointless.
Moving out of state for work in a couple weeks and I need it gone!
She's built like a house.
- 2x3 spf framing
- Advantech exterior & interior sheathing
- Advantech subfloor
- 3M flashing tape on all joints
- White cedar siding, weaved corners
- White cedar roof, painted
- Stainless steel siding nails
- Red cedar roof caps
- Painted red cedar trim
- 5/4" Azek skirt board & threshold
- Aluminum flashing over skirt
- Aluminum drip edge
- Steel flashing in the valleys
- Lead flashing over dormer
Heavy, but built very well & water tight. There's enough room on the inside to accommodate a dog bed.
You can replace the roof, siding, trim, install flooring, a window, etc.
Keep the build going! Unlike mine, I'm sure your dog will appreciate the labor and thoughtfulness of a build!
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa akin ng humihi ng serbisyo o alok