Boat needs front seat recovered. Has a newly rebuilt 951 installed by last owner, never been run until I got it going as noted in post
Notably missing oil tank and pump, assume someone was converting to premix only. I have bought and installed proper pump block off kit.
Carbs needed some parts for choke to work. I bought a carb rack and installed it. Carb set to factory spec.
Hull will need to polishing work at is faded. I have started the process on the upper of the unit, color returning nicely, as seen in photos
Easy project for someone willing, motor alone makes it worthwhile.
Fresh exhaust manifold gaskets installed and torqued to spec.
Counterbalance shaft filled with 40ml of 30W
100 hours on unit.
A new, never used, in box battery is included, needs to be charged before use.
Currently needs airbox intake plastics, a rear electrical box cover, and carb work noted below.
Put in the water on trailer for test fire. Idles fine, bogs under load, pull choke a little bit and she is fine. Needs carb work or could be that the oil premix is too much oil. (I went 50:1 per online forum suggestions for new engine break in) Idles fine, bogs under throttle unless choke of 1/4 - 1/2 out, then it will rev fine.