Dance Unlimited, LLC is looking for exceptional dance teachers to add to our team. All applicants must be energetic, enthusiastic, reliable and have experience working with dancers at a variety of skill levels and ages. We are looking for dance instructors that love the positive influence dance can have on children and teens and are committed to fostering and nurturing the love of dance in our students.
QR Code Link to This Post
Applicants should be proficient in at least one of the following genres: ballet, tap, jazz, contemporary.
Dance Unlimited Dance Instructors are expected to:
- Deliver exceptional classes which spark the interest of students and engages them long term.
- Have extensive training in dance technique including ballet, as well as classroom experience working with children and young adults.
- Foster relationships with each student so they feel recognized, confident and challenged in class.
- Be purposeful about engagement, aiming to retain each of your students through the year and long-term.
- Work hard for positive feedback from parents and students in your communication and personalized approach to dance education.
- Uphold Dance Unlimited's reputation as an outstanding place for students to grow as dancers and successful community members.
- Care for the studio as a whole, always working for the greater good of the team and student body by exemplifying our values in everything you do.
- Have a curious mind and always strive to learn more and improve your knowledge of dance and education.
When applying, please provide your CV as well as a cover letter stating why you think you would be the perfect addition to our team. Part-time and substitute positions are available. Salary range based on experience. All applications will remain confidential.
If you want to help children gain confidence through the art of dance and be a part of a caring, growing dance family, apply today! We can't wait to hear from you!