Nimble River LLC seeks qualified candidates for a temporary consulting job assisting a farmer from central Maine.
QR Code Link to This Post
Experience, knowledge, and skills:
• Extensive knowledge of sustainable farming, regenerative farming, and/or carbon sequestration.
• Hands-on experience working with cattle (beef and/or dairy).
• Experience successfully balancing profitability and idealism.
• Communication skills necessary to work effectively with diverse personalities and levels of knowledge.
Goals to accomplish:
• Create a plan for farm operations which provides for sustainable use of resources and improves planetary health.
• Create a grazing plan for beef and dairy cattle which incorporates sustainability goals, supports healthy, happy animals, and produces the highest quality food possible.
• Balance sustainability, animal health, and financial stability of the farm.
We are looking for visionary leaders who aren’t afraid to get their hands (and their boots) dirty. If you know how to make sustainable farming work we want to hear from you.