I am a fiber artist and I do art and craft outdoor/indoor events. I am currently looking for a person who can help man the booth and perform sales. Prior sales experience is a plus, but people who are willing to learn can also apply.
I am looking for an individual with a positive attitude, high energy, and excellent communication skills, along with honesty and commitment.
This position is good for teachers, students, and stay-at-home moms who want to make extra money on the weekends. Required training will be provided.
Event: American Folk Festival at the waterfront, Bangor, Maine
Friday, Aug 23rd: 5 pm - 10 30 pm
Saturday, Aug 24th: 11 am - 10 30 pm
Sunday, Aug 25th: 11 am - 6 30 pm
Compensation: $15/sales hr + Commission on Target
Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, deliver our sales pitch with confidence, and answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with the sales pitch and maintain our booth’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting daily sales goals. Responsibilities incl:
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Memorize and deliver sales pitch to every potential customer
• Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the booth and answer their queries
• Archive sales goals daily
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Actively seek out customers in booth
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Sales Associate skills
• Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficiency in English
• Hands-on experience with POS transactions
• Familiarity with inventory procedures
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
• Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
• Availability to work flexible shifts
• High school degree
You should be able to provide 2 references.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers