We are seeking energetic, hard working and friendly individuals with a passion for craft beer, gourmet coffee, and outstanding customer service to join our team in our taproom & cafe. The positions currently available are for bartender/baristas to work in our brewery tasting room and café in Auburn, with hours as early as 6am and as late as 11pm. Occasional event and festival work may also be available. Job duties will be centered in the taproom/cafe and with lending a hand during brewery events.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary goal of the taproom is to provide a positive environment for our guests and community to sell our craft beer and to provide an experience that informs people about how craft beer is made, and the positive impact of the craft beer and coffee communities. Patrons should be educated on craft beer, our brewing process, our coffee selections, and the growth of our brand and culture. Success in this position will be founded in the attention to the customer experience at Side By Each Brewing Co.
The ideal candidate loves craft beer & coffee, is extremely organized and detail oriented, and is responsible as well as hard working. Position will be about 30-40 hours/week with required hours on nights and/or weekends.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Serving and talking about our beers and other beverages. A passion for craft beer and the craft beer industry is a must! Strong craft beer & coffee knowledge and previous serving experience is a plus.
* Customer service is our #1 priority. A professional and positive attitude is paramount! Experience with face-to-face customer service is a plus. Having a fun, upbeat & enthusiastic personality is key.
* Sharing and telling the story of Side By Each Brewing Co, and explaining the benefits of the CSB program and our fair wage practices.
* Maintain a clean, friendly and welcoming environment for all guests at all times - must be a self-starter and willing to help wherever needed.
* Communicating beer and merchandise needs.
* Draft system maintenance & troubleshooting – must be a quick learner and willing and able to handle kegs.
* All employees will be required to become BeerSavvy & TIPS certified upon hiring.
* We work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, where hard work and working well with others is paramount. We are looking people who want to grow with our company and become a vital part of our team.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Previous brewery, craft beer, or coffee experience preferred.
* Hospitality experience is a plus.
* Retail front-of-house experience required.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and to move kegs weighing up to 160 pounds.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.