Short Shifts- Good Moonlighting Position- Free Meal at the end of shift! Walk In Interviews Welcome
QR Code Link to This Post
The essential duties and responsibilities described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the basic functions of the position. While every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
1. Make resident satisfaction the number one priority.
2. Serve meals to residents, family members and visitors in a professional, dignified, efficient and courteous manner.
3. Assure compliance with all proper serving techniques/etiquette (e.g., serving from left, clearing used dishes between courses, etc.)
4. Assist residents with menu selections as needed.
5. Track residents’ attendance at meals.
6. Deliver meals to resident rooms as required.
7. Prepare dining room prior to each meal by performing necessary cleaning and stocking (salt shakers, pepper shakers, sugar bowls).
8. Check dining room stock and nourishments. Pull old items and restock as necessary.
9. Clean tables and chairs after meals and pick up floor areas.
10. Return all dishes to the kitchen.
11. Maintain clean and sanitary work environment at all times.
12. Report equipment safety issues to Culinary Services Director.
Job Title: Wait Staff
13. Cooperate to get work done and is flexible with daily schedule. Assist in food inventory and/or wash dishes when needed. Assist in breaking down deliveries and puts away stock as needed.
14. Follow standards for time and attendance.
15. Display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents, families and visitors.
16. Provide support to community’s marketing efforts through positive/friendly interaction during all property tours and telephone contact with the public, and as directed by a supervisor.
17. Communicate any observed or suspected resident change of condition to a supervisor immediately.
18. Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents and guests, following established safety standards.
19. Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments.
20. Support a positive and professional image through actions and dress.
21. Performs other duties consistent with the position as assigned by the Culinary Services Director.