QR Code Link to This Post
Boothbay Harbor, ME
Part Time, Days and Evenings
LincolnHealth is seeking a Dietary Aide in Boothbay Harbor. The Dietary Aide is responsible for preparing and serving food to residents and visitors; assures the facility's cleanliness; record keeping; and maintenance of equipment and supplies. The Dietary Aides perform a wide range of food service and sanitation duties to assist in the overall function of the Food Services Team.
Dietary Aide Qualifications:
• No prior experience or training.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret documents such as Safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers.
• Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
• Ability to apply commonsense understanding and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
For more information on the Dietary Aide position, please click here.
LincolnHealth (LH) is a full-service healthcare system that includes a hospital with two campuses: LincolnHealth - Miles Campus in Damariscotta and LincolnHealth - St. Andrews Campus in Boothbay Harbor, as well as two long-term care facilities, retirement communities in Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta, a 40-member multi-specialty physician practice, and Miles and St. Andrews Home Health and Hospice.
The heart and soul of LincolnHealth are our 1,000 talented, hard-working and dedicated employees who work together to achieve our mission of ensuring high-quality, patient-centered and affordable care. We believe that the best way to achieve excellence is through a commitment to our employees' success and offer a wealth of ongoing opportunities for you to grow with us throughout your career. Our healthcare professionals, and the teams that support them, enjoy a special quality of life including a positive work atmosphere and the reward of serving the unique needs of the rural and coastal communities of Lincoln County.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.