compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Kennebunkport Resort Collection is looking for front desk agents to join our team.
The person we seek must have excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, and good problem-solving ability. Previous front office experience is preferred and a flexible schedule is a must, weekends and weeknights will be part of the weekly schedule.
This position is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after at all times
We are looking for candidates who have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are required. This position requires candidates to be extremely knowledgeable about the local area, have a high degree of patience and work with discretion.
This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile and a positive attitude!
The Guest Services/Front Desk team performs the following duties:
• Creates and accepts hotel reservations for guests via PBX, Internet and other third-party sites
• Explaining the accommodations, location, local area
• Follows standard and protocol for reservations
• Develops a connection with the guest from the moment they are engaged verbally
• Welcomes and registers all hotel guests (Arrival)
• Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill with a fond and sincere farewell
• Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all hotel policies.
• Works the Front Desk.
• Coordinates arrivals, departures, special requests, works with housekeeping and any other service related departments
• Reviews daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of Special Attention Guests, Return Guests, and Groups.
• Assures that all financial procedures are followed
• Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees when senior managers are not available.
• Resolves customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible;
• Assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
• Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner
• Checks guest in and out in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
• Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
• Comply with company Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Work as part of a team to achieve the ultimate goal of 100% guest satisfaction
• Ability to learn multiple computer software and accurately input information into the systems.
• Strong working knowledge of computers including but not limited to windows and keyboard
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be fluent in English, with excellent telephone communication skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers