Are you excited and knowledgeable about local food and culture in southern Maine? Are you a reliable person who is capable of working independently? Act as the first point of contact for customers in our newly opening Kennebunk location! Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and have previous retail experience, in addition to local knowledge to share. We are a service-oriented business and exceptional customer service skills are a must.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming all guests with warm greetings
- Conducting tastings for small groups and other walk-in customers; occasional large groups with reservations
- Educating customers regarding wines, spirits, company history, etc.
- Assisting customers with all reasonable needs
- Operating POS system to register transactions accurately
- Staffing special events as needed
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
- Attending to various other needs as associated with a fast paced retail environment
Part time schedules will include weekends but not many nights/evenings. We try to balance the needs of all staff members when creating schedules and strive to offer consistent scheduling week-to-week. Starting pay is $13/hour, and we will consider more for certain experienced candidates. “Seasonal” indicates May through October, plus winter holiday shopping.
We love sharing our Maine experience and Maine products with all visitors – tourists and locals alike – and hope you will join us in doing so. Apply via email with your resume and brief cover letter.