The DoubleTree by Hilton seeks a Full Time, Guest Service Agent to join our hotel front office team.
QR Code Link to This Post
*** Shifts will include a mix of AM (7a-3p) and PM (3p-11p) ***
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing quality guest services that include accurate processing of check -ins and check-out, reservations, answering incoming telephone calls, handling cash and mail, and message service while providing positive guests experiences. The Guest Service Agent must be accurate with daily accounting procedures.
The essential hospitality standards must be used at all times: eye contact, smile, speak first, engage in polite conversation, use the guest surname, etc.
1. Must have flexible schedule that allows mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
2. Prior hotel front desk experience required.
3. Prior Hilton OnQ experience highly preferred
4. Exceptional oral and written English language communication skills
5. Must remain professional at all times and have excellent guest service skills.
6. Must take direction well, be self motivated, and be held accountable for tasks assigned.
Review of applicants will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is fulfilled.
All team members may stay at any Hilton property worldwide for as low as $35 per night.
**Interested applicants should reply to this posting with a resume or fill out an application on site at the Front Desk.**
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The DoubleTree by Hilton is an EOE employer.