compensation: $12.00 to $13.00/hour, weekly pay, paid vacation time, IRA retirement contributions, food discounts at Cappza's Pizza employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Primary responsibilities are to assist the bakery team in the setup, production and clean up of all of our breads and pizza dough. Everything from loading and operating the multiple pieces of equipment to bagging dough balls, panning rolls and assisting in the various steps of the proofing and baking process.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Meet strict production quotas and schedules.
- Learn to properly operate and clean all machinery, following all safety protocols.
- Properly follow production sheets
- Bag, box and stack dough balls in a fast pace environment
- Pan and straighten rolls throughout the proofing process
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and machinery equipment.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to Manager
- No previous experience required but must be 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work the hours of 2am – 10am, Tuesday – Saturday
- Be dependable, this is a production job that requires you to be present on your scheduled shifts
- Have the positive attitude and strong work ethic needed to be a strong contributor among a tight knit team
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 60 pounds.
- Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.
- Possess suitable communication skills to create a positive interaction experience with co-workers and customers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers