compensation: Please submit salary or hourly requirements with application/resume. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Café Associate is responsible for assisting with the preparation of food and beverages, ensuring hygiene levels are maintained to a suitable standard and maintaining exceptional levels of customer service by providing guests helpful, positive service.
1. Assist guest in food selections and provide information on their menu selections while accurately and efficiently processing all register transactions.
2. Build display cases with daily products, rotate counter displays, maintain proper tracking of deli case items while practicing FIFO procedures.
3. Stock, organize and clean all Café areas during shift.
4. Complete daily prep list, update inventory sheets for products needed.
5. Maintain detailed knowledge of menu items, including ingredients, preparation and pronunciation.
6. Communicate with management team regarding any issues or concerns from guests.
7. Follow all company policies and procedures with regard to safety, quality, sanitation, personnel, maintenance and equipment, including food
Education, Experience and Skills:
1. High School diploma or equivalent experience.
2. Positive, upbeat, energetic manner with previous food and/or sales/service experience a plus.
3. Strong verbal communication skills, effective team player.
4. Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs. on occasion, climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, twist and stand for several hours a day
Part Time/Seasonal & Year Round
It's a sweet place to work!
To apply, click on the "Reply" box above or forward your resume including salary requirements to :
2 Stonewall Lane
York, ME 03909
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers