compensation: Please submit salary or hourly requirements with application/resume. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Cooking School Store Associate is responsible for assisting guests in a helpful, positive manner while maintaining the appearance of the store/cooking school to company standards and for assisting with operational and merchandising duties as directed.
1. Assist guests and increase sales by providing product information and other services, including the discussion of special promotions, class sales, etc. Assist guests with check-in and beverage service during class.
2. Ensure shelves are stocked, clean and organized. Maintain store appearance on and off sales floor, including cleaning, dusting, and keeping areas free of spills and crumbs. Accurately receive and process shipments as directed.
3. Efficiently and accurately process transactions as the cash wrap, including gift certificate sales and special shipping requests.
4. Assist with floor moves and other merchandising activities as needed.
5. Assist with inventory activities as directed, including cycle counts and quarterly inventory.
6. Assist with company store special events (e.g., cookbook signings).
7. Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
8. Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, on a regular basis.
Education, Experience and Skills:
Positive, upbeat, energetic manner with a minimum of one year of retail or sales experience.
2. Strong verbal communication skills.
3. Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs. on occasion, stand for several hours a day, climb ladders, bend, reach, twist, squat and kneel.
4. Computer literacy strongly preferred.
It's a sweet place to work!
To apply, click on the "Reply" box above
or forward your resume including salary requirements to:
2 Stonewall Lane
York, ME 03909
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers