compensation: Please submit salary or hourly requirements with application/resume. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Cooking School Prep Assistant is responsible for assisting with food preparation, service, and clean up during classes and special events.
1. Prepare food as instructed by the Chef Instructor, Lead Prep Assistant or Cooking School Manager
2. Provide Cooking School guests with an outstanding service during classes and special events
3. Provide table service to guests during the course event
4. Assist with clean up after each class including washing dishes as well as keeping the School clean and organized, and follow serv safe procedures
5. Assist with plating and food prep during class as directed
6. Assist with special events (e.g., cookbook signings) as needed
Education, Experience and Skills:
1. Positive, upbeat, energetic manner with previous retail or sales experience a plus
2. Strong food preparation skills
3. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion, stand for several hours a day, climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, and twist.
**Year Round/Part Time**
It's a sweet place to work!
To apply, click on the "Reply" box above
or forward your resume including salary requirements to:
2 Stonewall Lane
York, ME 03909
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers