COR Health is seeking Certified / Non-Certified PSS with $400 Welcome Bonus Opportunity!
QR Code Link to This Post
At COR Health (www.corhealthservices.com), we recognize that to be a great home care company, we must have great employees. Engaged, energized, passionate employees who take ownership for the care and service our COR Health team members deliver and who are driven to do their best each day for their clients. As we state to potential caregivers, "It's more than a job ~ it's a calling."
All companies promote their strengths, but We Promote Our People because we believe they are the basis for our success and what sets us apart from our competition.
COR Health is fortunate that our COR Health team members come to us with an innate passion for serving skilled and non-skilled clients throughout Maine. Our COR Health team members love what they do and are personally fulfilled by their work and the impact they have on the clients, families and communities they serve.
SCHEDULE: Flexible shifts available - "Build Your Schedule Around Your Life"
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must be 18 years old and be willing to become state Personal Support Specialist ("PSS") Certified within 9 months of employment.
* Competitive Pay
* Employee Recognition Program & Incentive
* Education Workshops
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance is available to eligible employees
* Opportunity to participate in legal assistance services
* Supportive Administrative staff
* Skills Assessment provided
* Satisfactory Criminal Background checks
* Valid Driver's License is preferred, reliable transportation, automobile registration and insurance
* 2 forms of government issued IDs
* Eligible to work in the United States
To inquire about this position, please complete the form: https://www.corhealthservices.com/careers-cor-health