Ocean’s Balance is a vertically integrated seaweed company focused on creating meaningful change to our food system by providing healthy food for our customers and by pursuing sustainable and environmentally conscious growth.
Ocean's Balance is a rapidly growing company within the exciting seaweed industry of Maine and is looking for part-time and full-time production workers to join our team at our Biddeford location. Scheduling can be flexible within our Monday-Friday 8am-4pm production schedule. We offer competitive paid time off and great opportunities for advancement.
- Culling, weighing, and packaging our various dried seaweed products.
- Packaging and preparing orders for shipment.
- Daily set-up, break-down, and cleaning of workstations.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently, while maintaining our quality and food safety standards.
- Be able to routinely lift 30 lbs and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Have reliable transportation to our facility.
Please respond directly to this posting, preference will be given to candidates who provide a resume with references. Walk-in applicants will not be accepted. Starting pay is $17/hr with increases based on performance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.