ServiceMaster Elite -- a leading disaster restoration company -- is looking for a full-time Disaster Restoration Technician in the greater Portland area. ServiceMaster Elite specializes in 24 hour emergency response and offers immediate openings in a recession proof industry.
Why Technicians Love Working for us:
- Highest Paid Techs in the Industry ($40k-50k first year)
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Plenty of Overtime Hours Available Based on Workload
- Weekly Bonuses and Job Specific Incentives
- Company-wide Bonus when We Complete Large Projects
- Time and a Half Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Company Provided Equipment, Cell Phone and Resources Provided
- Company Branded Van / Truck with Paid Drive Time and Gas
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Candidates for this position will have a positive attitude, team orientation, and an ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment. We're seeking individuals who are hard working, self motivated, and energetic. Applicants who enjoy helping others, take pride in their work, and take ownership of their career will thrive in our growing company.
Duties will primarily include:
-Water and smoke damage cleanup
-Equipment set up and take down
-Contents pack out and storage
-Clean fire damaged property
-Perform emergency services after hours
-Board up damaged property
-Previous experience as a field technician, cleaner, general labor or similar role is a plus (but not required)
-Any experience in restoration work is a major plus (but not required)
-Valid Drivers License
-Able to pass a criminal background check
-Able to lift and carry 45 lbs. for at least 100 ft.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
If you're looking for an opportunity to expand your career and to help make a difference, ServiceMaster Elite is the company for you!
Please apply in person at 14 Willey Rd Saco ME or reply to ad with contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers