compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seaglass Village Cottages is seeking help for multiple positions for our upcoming summer season. All positions will begin training in April as our property opens May 1st for the season, with hours through September/October depending on position. Please see below for details:
Bar Manager - Full time hours available, looking for a candidate to manage the "Sandbar" in our beautiful gated community. Previous management experience preferred. Servsafe and TIPS certification preferred. Some front desk help necessary. The bar is fairly small with basic beer, wine and liquor options. Shifts available will primarily be nights and weekends. This position pays hourly (Based on experience)+ tips.
Some responsibilities include:
1. Attend and work closely with the bar committee
2. Manage the bars day to day activity
3. Operating as a profit center
4. Managing inventory/ordering
5. Updating drinks and specials
6. Creating schedule for the second bartender as needed
7. Adhering to a yearly budget
8. Nightly cash outs showing earned revenue
9. Keeping track of bar expenses
10. Help set up and organize for our many various events (live bands, catered barbeques, etc.)
Rental Manager- We are searching for the right candidate to manage a busy and successful rental program. Seasonal full time hours available from May- October. This position requires strong organizational, communication and customer service skills. Must be professional, and pay close attention to detail. Basic knowledge of computers required. Hospitality/Hotel/Motel/HOA experience preferred. Saturdays a must. This position pays hourly based on experience.
Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Securing reservations through our remote rental software and VRBO.
2. Answering phones
3. Helping with activities sign ups
4. Responding to voicemail's and emails
6. Creating weekly Deposit reports from new reservations
7. Sending weekly emails to incoming check in's/checks outs
8. Creating monthly revenue reports for owners and general manager at the 1st of every month for upcoming rentals
9. Updating rental calendar's/black out dates
10. Manage contracted housekeeping (check in/checkout) & set ups
11. Inspecting cottages that enter the program, and before check in/ after check out
Maintenance Team Member: Seasonal full time hours available, position starting in March going through Dec. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Communicate and report directly to the General Manager about any issues or special projects.
2. Will be in charge of testing the five pool's and hot tub every day,
3. Assist in seasonal opening/closing of property,
4. General maintenance (paint touch ups, mowing common property, tree maintenance, general upkeep that contracted landscaping crew doesn't cover)
5. Will work with the EMOC committee on the painting program for the cottage upkeep policy.
6. Anticipate weather and respond by securing outdoor amenities and equipment i.e. patio furniture.
7. Pay close attention to the landscaping in front of property by road, rental office, visitor parking, Clubhouse, and along the roads
8. Creating a list and managing inventory
9. Maintaining association and rental golf carts (adding water, checking tire pressure, checking battery charge, and keeping clean)
Maintenance will primarily focus on the daily testing and upkeep of the all pools and hot tub, daily vacuuming and skimming, weekly testing, etc. The administration of chemicals is reserved only for those who have been verified as a Certified Pool Operator. (CPO Certification preferred but not required) This position pays hourly based on experience.
Please submit your resume via email, or stop by 1 Old County Road in Wells any time Monday through Friday, 9am-1pm, to pick up an application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers