We are a small, boutique recruiting firm that has been in the Saco area for nearly 20 years. We provide IT staffing services to some of Maine's largest employers with a reach that goes well past New England. To keep things moving smoothly, we're on the hunt for a Technical Recruiter to join our small in-house team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn the ropes of technical recruiting (or grow your current skills).
As a Technical Recruiter, a typical day might include:
• Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates on multiple levels across different technologies.
• Review and understand technical job requirements for proper sourcing and screening/
• Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met by understanding the candidate's background and needs – we do not put square pegs in round holes.
• Research new technologies and understand client needs to be able to identify and recruit the correct candidates.
• Foster long-term relationships with candidates via phone and email. Use every interaction with a candidate as an opportunity to develop the relationship and create trust.
This job might be a good fit for you if:
• You enjoy challenges and researching – looking for the needle in the haystack.
• You like to help other people get what they want, and you’re levelheaded.
• You’re cool under pressure.
• You pay attention to the tiniest of details and nothing falls through the cracks.
• You like to build strong relationships and can create trust, both within a small team and with candidates.
• You have the ability to learn technical information – and quickly.
• You’re highly motivated and a self-starter – you can get things done without being prompted and can prioritize accordingly.
• You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You speak clearly, your emails are well written (and professional) and you know when to add that emoji and more importantly – when not to.
Apply today to learn more! Send a copy of your resume ASAP!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers