cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished house laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Available to rent weekly, monthly or longer-term - 1 to 3 bedrooms in our family's 9-bedroom home on approximately an acre in a convenient location in terms of East Baldwin (off Rte. 113).
The rooms are small (about 100 sq. ft. each), but we think they're cute, and of course they are safe, clean, and comfortable with the option of being fully furnished. We think they may work very well for traveling nurses or other traveling professionals, but you don’t have to be one to enjoy it here. :)
* utilities included (heat, electricity, trash removal, water, etc. - yes Wifi, but no cable)
* furnished (with the basics), partially furnished or totally unfurnished (per your preference)
* washer & dryer (shared)
* 1.5 (shared) bathrooms
* shared living space
* shared country kitchen (with your own designated cupboard & refrigerator spaces)
* your own off-street parking space
* near hiking, biking, swimming, fishing, etc. (we're about midway between Portland & North Conway, NH (or Fryeburg)
Possibility to rent weekly, monthly, or long-term as follows:
Weekly @ $165 (single) & up (depending upon # of bedrooms, occupancy/pets, etc.)
No deposit required.
* about 10 minutes to Cornish, Standish, Limington, Hiram & Sebago
* about 20 minutes to Gorham, Buxton, Hollis, Brownfield & Limerick
* about 30 minutes to Newfield, Windham, Raymond, Westbrook, Waterboro, Fryeburg, Parsonsfield, Gray, Casco, Bridgton & Naples
* and about 45 minutes to Portland, South Portland, Scarborough, Falmouth, Norway, Saco, Yarmouth, Biddeford, Mechanic Falls, & North Conway, NH
We have a dog, cats, gerbils, fish & lots of bunny rabbits(!!) and like to hike, make music & read, among other interests. (We also do some dog-sitting.) If you really enjoy people and/or animals, this may be a nice fit for you!
We are kind and courteous, and sincerely hope you are too.
Our experience so far renting out our bedrooms has been absolutely wonderful and we've made some great new friends!!
(May work well for a traveling nurse or other traveling professional!)
Thanks for reading,
& God Bless!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers