w/d in unit
Maine Oceanfront chalet cabin perched on the edge of Dyer Bay with granite frontage. Rents monthly November to April, 1st of the month to last day of the month. Quiet and private neighborhood in an off-the-beaten path location. Writer's retreat? A place to unplug? This is where you come to get away from it all, but still enjoy proximity to all the best of Down East, including Acadia National Park's Schoodic Point, Petit Manan, Rogue Bluffs and more.
Read the fabulous reviews on AirNB (Search "Steuben")
Sorry, NO PETS!
Rents for $1250 on a monthly basis during the winter months (rent for one month, or the whole winter!).
Perched just 60 feet from the ocean, and surrounded by large cedar and pine trees, you couldn't ask for a more beautiful Maine retreat. The view is spectacular, and wildlife abounds. Quiet and private neighborhood. Proximity to all the best of Downeast, including Acadia National Park, Schoodic Point, Petit Manan, Rogue Bluffs and more. Watch the lobster boats work their traps just in front of the house. Town is less than 15 minutes away with grocery store, restaurants and hardware store.
- Two bedrooms (one queen bed, one double bed)
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove
- Loft area for movies, games and relaxation
- Large patio with seating
- Wood fireplace with loveseat
- Energy efficient heat pump heating and cooling, plus electric baseboard
- Backup generator
- Washer and dryer
- Internet and phone available
- No cable TV, but smart TV with access to Netflix, etc.
- Potential to set up dish network TV
WHAT'S INCLUDED (AND NOT)
- Included: Water, septic, plowing, electricity pu to $200, internet
- NOT included: firewood
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, respond to this ad with an introduction and summary of who is looking to rent and for which month(s, or, even better, be old-fashioned and give me a call!
- To secure this rental, one month security deposit is required
- References required
- No pets
- No smoking
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers