remuneración: ecomaine offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
ecomaine, a Quasi-Municipal organization that operates a Waste-to-Energy facility, a Recycling facility and a Landfill in the Portland, Maine area seeks an experienced professional to serve as Electrician.
This position follows established practices and procedures of the department and works independently, within the confines of safe practices, under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or his/her designee to perform a variety of tasks related to the maintenance and repair activities of plant equipment and facilities. The problem solving of this position centers on the ability to repair and maintain plant electrical systems and apparatuses so that it will continue to operate safely and efficiently.
Responsibilities include; performing routine preventative maintenance on plant equipment and facilities, corrective and emergency maintenance repairs, inspections, testing and trouble shooting. Additionally, this position is responsible for installing conduit, cable runs, new and/or replacement equipment.
Required to have:
• High school diploma or trade school equivalent
• 5 years' accumulative experience in electrical repair and maintenance of power plant facilities or similar industry
• Master Electrician's license
• Possess a valid Maine Class C Vehicle Operator's License and be insurable by ecomaine
• Broad knowledge of industrial electrical applications as they relate to power plant functions
• Complete knowledge of all plant low, medium and high voltage electrical systems
• Knowledgeable in high and low voltage plant generating equipment, protective relays, transformers, motor controls, arc-flash, and NFPA70E standards
• Knowledgeable in medium and low voltage motor controls, switchgear, electric circuits and protective relays
• Knowledgeable in reading and understanding drawings and specifications as they relate to repair and operations of plant electrical equipment and instrumentation
• Proficient in the use of precision testing instruments
• Able to use hand tools & power equipment in the performance of maintenance activities
• Proficient in trouble shooting malfunctioning equipment in all phases of plant/facility equipment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Flexible with daily/weekly scheduled hours worked to perform emergency and routine work at night and weekends
ecomaine is strongly committed to diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados