remuneración: $18-$25 per hour depending on experience tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
CornerStone Building and Restoration, Inc. is a full-service construction firm serving greater Portland for nearly twenty years. From ground-up construction of high-tech commercial spaces and modern condos to full scale historic restorations and construction of the finest residential buildings, we provide unparalleled service and results. Our community involvement and expansive real estate connections lead to a steady stream of high-quality projects and lasting relationships. We invite you to join us in our continued growth and development.
CornerStone Building and Restoration is currently seeking candidates for the following position.
CornerStone Building and Restoration is expanding and seeking to fill multiple positions to meet the needs of our ever-growing client base. With these positions we offer a path to career advancement that rewards performance. We are dedicated to the advancement of our carpenter's skills which can result in higher compensation.
We are currently recruiting motivated, skilled field carpenters with at least 5 years of verifiable professional experience in commercial and/or residential markets. Seeking team members to work closely with other carpenters and tradespeople who will report to the foreman and/or project manager. The right professional will be comfortable performing their craft in many different environments.
• Solid experience and high level of proficiency and comfort with the tools of the trade.
• Fundamental ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
• Effective problem-solving skills and a willingness to clearly communicate issues with supervisor as they arise.
• Strong team player who is punctual and available 40 hours per week.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver's license for daily commutes to various project locations.
• Experience with safe construction practices and willingness to follow safety guidelines.
• Excellent math skills.
• Good physical condition and stamina, as appropriate for this type of career.
• Level-headed, professional and respectful at all times.
• Ability to retrieve email for company communications.
In addition to a competitive wage company benefits include group health plan with employer contribution, tax advantaged accounts for health expenses, group dental, vision, life and disability plans and paid vacation and holidays.
CornerStone Building and Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against candidates or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, pregnancy status or genetic information.
Please visit www.cornerstonebr.com for more information about our firm.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados