PROJECT MANAGER – We offer flexible working hours, exceptional benefits and a fun, supportive work environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Company: Hazelwood Handyman, Inc. is a small, family-owned construction and handyman company, owned and operated by Timothy Spang of Spang Builders, Inc. Hazelwood is known for outstanding customer service and quality finished products.
• Our philosophy is ‘the customer is always right’ and we strive to provide the best product and service to all customers.
• We believe in creating a gratifying, team-based environment where our employees are excited and happy to come to work every day, therefore, ready and eager to provide high-quality products and services.
The Position: We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager. The pay is negotiable depending on experience.
• Collaborate with owner, subcontractors, vendors, customers.
• Create project schedules, plan and schedule subcontractors, identify potential issues before they arise.
• Manage a crew(s) to ensure proper safety protocols, craftsmanship, and project progression.
• Communicate with a range of people including customers, subcontractors, vendors, co-workers, technicians.
• Work with different municipalities, know permitting processes.
• Identify and create change orders in a timely manner.
• Ensure all project financial budgets are followed; track and understand project limitations.
• Extensive knowledge of custom home building / renovations / handyman work.
• Strong time and task management skills.
• Computer / technology proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Good people skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Problem solver.
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation time
• 401k with company 4% match
• Profit sharing
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Performance / holiday bonuses
• Week of 4th of July
• Company Attire
Why should you apply?
• Competitive pay.
• Exceptional benefits.
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects and properties.
• Fun, collaborative environment with motivated and welcoming co-workers.
• Opportunity for on-the-job training and growth.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, please submit your resume and short cover letter.