compensation: $18-$25/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Beauregard Equipment in Scarborough, ME is currently accepting applications for full-time, experienced Construction/Agricultural equipment technicians. Must have own tools, a good work ethic, and a flexible schedule. We are willing to train entry level technicians who are motivated and have at least basic tools to perform the jobs issued. Must have a good attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be organized and move from job to job as needed.
Welding, fabrication, and electrical diagnostic abilities are a plus, but will train the right individual.
$18-$25 an hour DOE
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan• Health Care
• Health Care Accounts
• Short-term and long-term disability coverage
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death Insurance
• Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
• Paid vacations, personal days, holidays
• Uniforms provided
• Ongoing in-house training & paid manufacturer training
• Flexible schedule
• Clean driving record
• Hydraulic and electrical experience
• Must supply own tools
• Possess a strong mechanical aptitude
• Comprehend and learn technical manuals
• Work effectively with company personnel and customers as well as work independently
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Document jobs on work orders with accuracy
• Trustworthy and dependable
• Follow all company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
About Beauregard Equipment
Beauregard Equipment is a family owned and operated dealer of light to heavy machinery for excavating contractors, homebuilders, highway contractors, landscape contractors, general contractors, industrial, forestry, municipalities and many other industries. Full service locations are located in Colchester, VT, Concord, NH and Bangor & Scarborough, ME. Beauregard Equipment was founded almost 50 years ago in 1968 by Bob Beauregard, as a Family Owned and Operated business, providing construction equipment products and support services. We Beauregard sons -- Carl and John -- take a personal interest in our customers and their businesses.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers