compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Partners Travel Management, a corporate and academic travel management company, is recruiting career-minded candidates in the New England area.
Remote or in office position. Only qualified professionals located in New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island) should apply for this position as it does require periodic travel to the Boston, MA or Portland, Maine office.
* 5+ years current SABRE GDS experience
* 5+ year current and verifiable corporate travel experience
* Strong domestic and international booking knowledge
* Ticketing and exchange experience
At this time, we are not considering leisure travel agents for this position.
All candidates must have exceptional organizational and communication skills along with comprehensive technical capabilities. Client accounts have complex travel policy requirements which require expert attention to detail.
Training provided on client travel policy practices, back office requirements as well as online booking tool interface (SAP Concur Travel), customer profiles and back-office accounting procedures.
Experienced corporate travel consultants with strong ticketing experience meeting minimum qualification requirements will be considered.
Minimum Candidate Proficiency Qualifications
* 5+ year's current SABRE GDS experience
* Domestic and international booking and ticketing experience
* Contract and bulk fare and ticketing required
* Ticketing, complex exchange, Phase IV and Enhanced PQ knowledge
* Car rental and hotel experience required
* Group ticketing familiarity
* Limo, meeting services and concierge services
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Professional work experience with C-level management and VIPs
* Exceptional organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with a strong emphasis on detail and accuracy
* Ability to multitask
* Strong customer service skills
* Exceptional PC computer skills and PC familiarity
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
* TMC software applications including iBank, Agresso, TRAMS, cost savings, account coding and fare matrix
* SAP Concur Travel and Expense, CliqBook, nuTravel and DEEM experience helpful, extensive training provided
All of our agents enjoy a professional work environment in this fast-paced agency. We have a full administrative support team for our frontline agents:
* Shared administrative support staff
* Access to state-of-the-art technology and communications platform
* Full account management support
* Mid- and back-office QC support
* Ongoing professional training
We are looking for hardworking, ambitious, talented, dedicated likeminded career professionals that want to work in a positive and productive environment as well as further develop their travel careers and help in building a long-term business.
Compensation and benefits based on experience. All employment conditional on satisfactory background check and security clearance.
Prospective candidates should submit detailed resume with salary/work history and cover letter. Incomplete applications will be discarded. 100% confidential application process. No recruiters please.
Partners Travel Management is a branch of Tzell Travel Group.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers