QR Code Link to This Post
Home-daily CDL A tanker openings! Apply now!
Abenaqui Carriers- New home-daily openings available for CDL A drivers!
Openings available in the following locations:
- Connecticut: Plainfield
- Maine: Portland
- Massachusetts: Greenfield, Northborough, Springfield, N. Andover
- New Hampshire: Claremont, N. Hampton, Keene
- New York: Hoosick
- Rhode Island: Providence
- Vermont: Castleton, Milton, Springfield
Home daily openings! 5-day work week (additional earning potential for candidates interested in working a 6th day)
Abenaqui Carriers is seeking qualified CDL Class A Drivers to haul freight on our petroleum fleet! Tired of OTR routes that keep you away from your family? This is the position for you! Fantastic equipment, family atmosphere, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to earn the income you deserve!
Earning potential for drivers is $1300 - $1500+ weekly and drivers also enjoy the opportunity to be home daily. We operate clean and safe equipment and are not a forced-dispatch carrier. Though we focus on the Northeast, we do NOT have forced dispatch to NYC or New Jersey.
Abenaqui Carriers is a second-generation family-owned and operated business since 1973. We specialize in transporting gasoline, heating oil, bio fuels, ethanol, and Natural Gas. We care about our drivers and are committed to the success of our fleet!
- Home daily!
- Earning potential of $1300 to $1500+ weekly (additional earnings for drivers willing to work a 6th day each week)
- $1500 sign-on bonus available
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Available (includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k)
- No forced dispatch
- No runs to NYC or New Jersey
- Well-maintained & safe equipment
- 2015 and newer Peterbilt 579’s and Mack Pinnacles
- Trucks governed at 71 MPH
- Mixture of manual and automatic transmissions on fleet
- 2 years of CDL Class A Tractor-Trailer Experience (tanker experience not required- we can train)
- Stable work history (no more than 5 jobs in the past 10 years)
- Must possess Hazmat & Tanker endorsements as well as a TWIC card (we will look at drivers who have applied for their TWIC and are awaiting approval)
- Passport or enhanced license preferred, but not required