dogs are OK - wooof furnished house w/d in unit no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
This beautiful, newly renovated bungalow in the Willard Beach neighborhood was taken down to the studs, with a brand new second floor added. Completed in August 2016, it is being offered as a fully-furnished, fully-equipped flexible-term rental.
I am flexible with lease options on this home, with the objective to rent it (not necessarily all in one lease) through next March 1, 2020. Its available NOW for a lease thru that date for $4775 plus low utils (house is very well insulated with natural gas heat). It can also be rented short-term (one month minimums), for the entire summer, etc. The plan is flexible for this house. See lease rates below:
**April-May, 2019: last -minute discount $4475/mo.
**Long-term lease thru March 1, 2020 available immediately at $4775 plus low utils with a lease to end in spring, 2020.
**Available all summer at $9,775/month, fully inclusive for the month of June and $14,775/month for July and August, fully inclusive and $10,775 fully inclusive for the month of September.
Please contact us about our other 3 BR/1.5 BA Willard Beach vacation home (with fantastic ocean views from most windows) for 2019-2010 flexible winter leases. $3375/mo plus utils. That home is also available for the month of July at $12,775/mo.
Featured on numerous websites, including Cottage Living, Farmhouse Tours and Hooked on Houses, this house features 4 Bedrooms plus a private den with a comfortable Serta sleeper sofa for 2, a sleeping loft with two additional twin beds, and 2 full Bathrooms. It's cozy and warm (SUPER SUNNY) and is spacious and open at the same time, making it the ideal family home for families of almost any size.
No expense was spared in furnishing and outfitting this beautiful new vacation home. The home is perfect for couples on vacation together, with two bedrooms and a full bath on the first floor and two bedrooms, a sleeping loft for 2 and a full spa bathroom on the second floor. Please see bottom of ad for vacation rates by season. This ad is offering the home as a winter lease, with a flexible start date and end date. Also see below for vacation rates by week.
The bedroom and bathroom layout is as follows:
2 bedrooms with flexibility on which beds are placed in each room.
3. Full bathroom with tall ceilings, full tub/very tall shower, storage shelves, carrerra marble tile floors and bead board.
1. A King Master Bedroom (as shown in photos) with large lighted California Closet with antique barn doors on Casters. This spacious and very sunny room features peaks of downtown Portland in the winter and limited ocean views, a 32" Samsung flatscreen, a beautiful chair and two dressers. The King size mattress is a brand new very high-end Beauty Rest Black Recharge mattress.
2. Very spacious bedroom with a queen bed and an option for additional beds to be added (great for sleepovers!). The room features very great mattresses, a set of shelves, a clothes closet plus two "secret hideaway" kids' closets with magical surprises inside (please request photos!!!). Extra twin bed and pack and play. Please note, room presently features a Queen bed but that can change.
3. Large loft area is perfect for a home office space space or a kids' homework area, upon request, and owner can provide a large a large and beautiful work table and chairs.
4. Incredible SPA bathroom--huge bathroom with deep and luxurious soaking tub, 2-person shower, vanity sink with marble top.
The house has been decorated and furnished in a beautiful combination of a Pottery Barn and Urban Farmhouse style, with an abundance of very comfy furniture, fantastic all-new mattresses and unique antiques, primitives and architectural artifacts. The towels are large and plush (with matching bath sheets, hand towels and wash cloths) and the sheets are all very high-quality 100% Egyptian Cotton Percale, with fluffy alternative-down comforters on each bed.
The kitchen has everything you could possibly need and then some. All dish sets, utensils and glassware are service for 32. Every pot, pan, bakeware and small appliance I could find (griddle, waffle maker, ice cream maker, etc.).
Please inquire for many more photos, as the limitation of 24 photos in my ad makes it difficult to show everything.
6 minutes ($6-$8 Uber ride) to downtown Portland, 3.5 blocks to Willard Beach, 4 blocks to Scratch Baking Co and 4 blocks to Scratch Toast Bar.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests