compensation: Please submit salary or hourly requirements with application/resume. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The E-Commerce Specialist is responsible for supporting the maintenance and improvement of Stonewall Kitchen’s Direct-to-Consumer website, acting as a point-of-contact and coordinator of the internet affiliate sales channel, and supporting its pay-per-click (PPC) advertising program.
1. Manage internet affiliate program with Rakuten Marketing to maximize program performance, driving e-commerce revenue and increasing both affiliate and customer acquisition; negotiate publisher commission structure; maintain and manage program assets (links, banners, text, promotions); work with Rakuten account manager to seek out, approve, and communicate with program publishers.
2. Coordinate day-to-day operations of PPC advertising program, including communicating with vendors and partners, working with other team members to secure necessary assets, and elevating concerns to E-Commerce Manager.
3. Launch and maintain website promotions (including bouncebacks and Marketing-led programs); test promotions prior to each sale event, and communicate details of each promo to other departments and partners.
4. Audit website products, categories, recipes, and content pages for quality; revise (request assistance to accomplish revisions) accordingly.
5. Review Google Analytics and Commerce Cloud reporting to identify underperforming pages, products, and search terms; collaborate with Copywriter and other team members and outside vendors as necessary to implement improvements.
6. Serve as the primary owner of image and content management on both the Commerce Cloud (website) and Community Cloud (wholesale image library) platforms, working closely with the Web Designer and Sales & Marketing Assistant to effectively organize the website’s content library.
Education, Experience, and Skills
1. BA in business or marketing or equivalent experience preferred with 2+ years marketing experience, preferably in consumer goods market.
2. Must have strong knowledge of word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), and file management with basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Must be organized, flexible, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Must be comfortable with online shopping and familiar with basic web technology.
It's a sweet place to work!
To apply, click on the "Reply" box above or forward your resume including salary requirements to:
2 Stonewall Lane
York, ME 03909
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers